Monday, November 19, 2012

Ghost Knight Prevails! And Going on Blogcation!

Alas, me faithful followers, Stormy Knight must concede the win to Ghost Knight, thy worthy opponent in The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear jousting tournament. She fought valiantly, tirelessly, recklessly, and sometimes...invisibly.

She is a better knight than I.
 
Stormy Knight bows in much pomp and circumstance,
and lays her lance at Ghost Knights fading feet.

All bow to your champion!
 
Ghost Knight


 
 
Congratulations to my friend and Partner in ParanormYA,
 
 
Huzzah!
 
And to thy other most worthy Knights of Hetty Locklear, I bow!
 
 
 
 
And to thy Mistress Mary Pax, I bow!
 
********************
 
And now I shall bow out of blogging for the rest of the week.
 A much needed blogcation is in order whilst I shall practice not speaking in foreign renaissance tongue!
 
See you next Monday!
 
I am sooooo grateful for all the good people in my life. Thanks to all my family and friends for the enormous support this year and always. My blogging buddies are right thgere at the top of my thankful list as well.
Thank you all for the awesome year!
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. You gave it your best effort, Stormy Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Gwen-- hope it's restful and a great time of giving thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a superb knight, Stormy. The best champion a lady and book could hope for. Have a wonderful holiday and blogcation. I'm taking one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jousting with thee, Stormy Knight, was always a blustery affair, upon at least one occasion the blustering knocked the wind from me and shifted my hip a bit lol!!

    But I thank you as well, Gwen, for who and what you are and pray your Happy Thanksgiving is a Funtastic Time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Stormy Knight. Now kick back and enjoy some grog and grub!

    And thanks for signing up for the Alexfest!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You left a comment! I love comments.